Preparing your shipments
Package your merchandise well
Geodis Ciblex tips:
- Use appropriate packages for merchandise that is sensitive to temperature variations.
- Use hard back envelopes for documents, CDs and DVDs.
- If you merchandise is fragile, use protective material about 5 cm thick on the bottom and sides of the parcel.
- Make sure the packaging for each parcel can withstand the weight of the contents.
- Remove any old shipping labels.
- Verify that the packaging for each parcel is in good condition.
- Seal each parcel with thick durable tape. If possible, wrap the parcel with tape both ways. Be careful: do not use string or ribbon, they get caught in our sorting belt and can pose a danger to our operators.
- After closing parcels, stick a shipping label on top of each one.
Geodis Ciblex packaging:
Geodis Ciblex offers Ready To Go all-inclusive packaging kits that are convenient and do not require opening an account.
Label your merchandise correctly
The shipping label is your parcels identity card. It contains all the important information that Geodis Ciblex needs for a successful express delivery.
Geodis Ciblex tips:
- Use one shipping label per parcel being sent.
- Make sure the bar code is not folded, crossed out or covered, nothing should be obstructing it. The best method is not applying the label until the parcel is completely closed.
- Complete the information and make sure it is legible:
- Recipient’s name
- Recipient’s full address
- Country code (lien vers la table des codes pays, à nous fournir)
- Postal code
- Name of the delivery service desired
Geodis Ciblex Stickers:
To make sure your parcels contain all the information, Geodis Ciblex offers a range of stickers for H8, H9, H10, Saturday Morning, Payment on Delivery or H Export. You can order them from your Geodis Ciblex My Web.
To prepare and print your tracking label on line
Find your nearest Geodis CIBLEX location
A dedicated number to plan a second delivery after an advice note or track your parcels. (France only)