Geodis Ciblex, a company in concern with sustainable development
It is a strategic approach towards effective and sound logistics chain management in the present and the future.
Geodis Ciblex is conscious of the need to help protect the environment and it has adopted a programme, named DECLIC, on innovative and participatory sustainable development—a valuable resource for its customers, employees, partners and the community. This programme is part of the sustainable development approach of the group named "Blue attitude".
- A financial commitment:
- By technologicals innovations serving the ecological efficiency with a new generation of embedded computing.
- Development of Geodis Ciblex infrastructure for a better performance
- A social commitment:
- The Geodis Ciblex Human Resources Policy is based on continuing skills development and mutual respect for all.
- Geodis Ciblex is also mobilizing around social diversity
- Geodis Ciblex strengthen its relationship with institution and develop its humanitarian and citizens actions with Emmaüs and the Lions Club in France.
An environmental commitment:
Geodis Ciblex acquires and develops the most innovative and ecological modes of transport:
- Development of “clean” vehicles for the road transport (Euro 5 Standard).
- To reduce the number of rounds and thereby it’s CO2 emissions, Geodis Ciblex capitalises on a network of 3,100 PUDO locations throughout its territory. With Ciblex C DISPO, users like field agents can pick up or drop off a parcel near their hotel, their workplace or worksite.
- Town centre deliveries using zero-emissions electric delivery tricycles: the alternative to light vehicles. By encouraging better air quality in cities and being kind to pedestrians, this mode of transport also optimises our logistics and helps increase our quality of service in town centres.
- Transport by rail
Geodis Ciblex involves all employees, customers and partners through:
- Training, awareness and information (News, contests, intranet, communication
- The establishment of everyday good practice such as sorting rubbish, driving less, using teleconferencing and videoconferencing and applying simple habits to save energy
- The shared experience of a citizenship behavior
- Lastly, Geodis Ciblex incorporated environmental criteria in selecting our suppliers and partners.
Geodis Ciblex Joined the UN Global Compact in November 2009 to consolidate its sustainable development approach. Geodis Ciblex has committed to comply with its ten universally-accepted principles, organised within 4 fundamental themes:
- Human rights,
The values embodied by the compact are integrated in the sustainable development approach adopted by Geodis Ciblex since 2008 called DECLIC.
To prepare and print your tracking label on line
Find your nearest Geodis CIBLEX location
A dedicated number to plan a second delivery after an advice note or track your parcels. (France only)